· Interface with business stakeholders and IT teams to define, gather, and document business processes and needs, and translate into detailed functional specifications for development.
· Perform business systems and process analysis of existing systems/processes. Conduct interviews and requirements gathering workshops, and ensure sign-off of all artifacts.
· Coordinate requirements for new and existing applications. Assist in testing, training plan development and training, support for users, and develop user documentation (i.e. manuals, reference guides, etc.).
· Participate in QA process; identifies test cases; explain complex processes; aid in developing test plans.
· Develop detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments (expense/capital), benefits, and risk analyses.
· Coordinate project tasks and project life cycle phases for non-project enhancements (i.e. defining requirements, documentation, and process flows, etc.) to meet customer goals and requirements.
· Conduct analysis using knowledge of applications, interfaces, and technology for defect definition, impact analysis, and triage.
· Assist with scope definition and implementation of solutions.
· Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner.