As a member of the Quality Assurance team, the QA Automation Engineer is responsible for writing code to automatically test various areas of Axos core banking functionality, including Web UI, SQL databases, REST APIs, and Mobile devices. Responsible for reviewing, interpreting, and applying business rules and logic to ensure a high level of software quality, consistency, and repeatability. Works closely with Project, Product, Development, and Production Support teams to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
• Works as part of an Agile cross-functional team developing new automation code to automatically test new Issues and Enhancements each Sprint.
• Develops and implements automated tests within our current framework and infrastructure.
• Reviews new and existing user stories to ensure good understanding of Axos bank core functionality.
• Documents and reports on issues found to the Quality Assurance, Development, and Product teams.
• Writes new and updates existing test cases as needed.
• Assists dedicated automation team with troubleshooting automation suite failures as needed.