Mobile (Android/iOS) Developer Summary:
Looking for an experienced, product-oriented Mobile (Android/iOS) developer to join the software engineering team and help ensure that the experience of our clients is second to none. This can mean anything from building new APIs, to enhancing our consumer dashboard, to improving performance and maintainability of our code base. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that is focused on improving the digital banking experience for our consumer and small business customers.
• Design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications
• Knowledgeable with iOS and Android development cycle
• Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
• Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
• Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
• Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
• Working within a team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
• Daily reporting
• Collaborate, learn, teach
• Knowledge of cross platform mobile app development on iOS or Android
• 3-5 years' API development (preferably using .NET Core, but not required)
• 3-5 years' front-end development (preferably using AngularJS/Angular 10, but not required)
• Solid understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
• API design, implementation and integration
• Version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
• Deployment Systems (Docker, Pipelines)
• Background processing
• Test-driven development (Moq, XUnit or similar)
• Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Strong sense of ownership and pride in the products you will be building
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a team member
• Bachelor's degree in STEM or related field
• Financial services industry experience